Thursday, August 12, 2010

LOVE

Trapped, I have been,
in a circle of love.
Love, it may be,
Conclusion, tough.

Trapped, between doors,
I have desperately knocked,
I still hope though,
not eternally locked.

I refuse to believe,
there ain't a possibility,
still clinging am I,
to window of opportunity.

Why can't you love me,
adore me, or whatever,
but please consider,
why we can't be together.

I can't remain I,
with solitude of mine,
I long for you,
In measures divine.

Move on, quit, abscond,
screams my head
but these bloody emotions,
still hold the thread.

Trapped, I will be
in love and insanity,
Till I decide to quit,
Till I redefine eternity.

6 comments:

  1. nice one yr....dis is perrfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo sab chod yeh bata kaun he ye some1 special..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya suresh tujhe kya batau tujhe to pata hi hai....

    ReplyDelete
  4. humein bhi bta do sir......ab humse kya chupaana :P........

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree wid suresh and waze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Suresh Waze. so any1 knows me here??

    ReplyDelete